A few months ago, I mentioned downloading a new iPhone app for photography here. Little did I know VSCO CAM would quickly become my go-to iPhone photography app! VSCO CAM has quite a bit to offer, with a few of my favorite features noted below.
VSCO CAM Features
- Ability to change the intensity of the filters when applying to your photograph.
- Easy to use editing tools for making small adjustments, when necessary.
- A store for purchasing additional filters, should you find you need more than what is offered.
- VSCO Grid for publishing and showcasing photographs.
- Built-in camera, allowing you to have an entire photography workflow in one app.
- Easy sharing and saving options for Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, email and your camera roll.
I love the look and feel of the VSCO CAM filters, mainly because they add a matte, film effect which is quite different from my style for dslr photographs. My favorite filters are C2, F1, F2 and 04. Depending on the photograph, I will adjust the intensity of the filter anywhere between 1 and 12.
If you are looking for a new look and feel for your iPhone photographs, or even a community for sharing them, I highly recommend taking a look at VSCO CAM. I just created an account to start using the VSCO Grid. If you have an account, I would love to take a look at your photographs!