My visits to Sedona have always been filled with great weather, moody clouds, fantastic hikes and meeting fun people. February in Sedona offered the same goodness and some of the moody clouds were even purple :)
Top Five Hikes + Places to Explore
- Bell Rock-Courthouse Butte Slot Trail – a moderate 4.3 mile hike up a slot between Bell Rock and Courthouse Butte. One of my personal favorites!
- Cathedral Rock Trail – rated as a hard 1.5 mile hike, this steep trek will take you to the saddle of Cathedral Rock.
- Chimney Rock Loop – a 2 mile moderate loop around the base of Chimney Rock.
- Red Rock Scenic Byway – this 7.5 mile stretch of State Route 179 is a National Scenic Byway, through Coconino National Forest and the beautiful red rocks.
- Tlaquepaque – an arts and crafts village in Sedona with numerous shops, places to eat, scenic outdoor spaces and beautiful buildings.
Would love to hear all about your favorite hikes and places to explore in and around Sedona, Arizona in the comments below!