By the time you read this, I will be wrapping up my New England road trip :) I have spent my time visiting my sister, a friend I have not seen in years and getting close to the Canadian border, with hopes to see my first moose.
I also made quite a few stops in and around Boston, visiting national park units. Below is my ambitious and fun list of stops during my road trip.
- Charlestown, Rhode Island
- Roger Williams National Memorial
- Adams National Historical Park
- Frederick Law Olmsted National Historic Site
- John Fitzgerald Kennedy National Historic Site
- Boston, Massachusetts
- Boston African American National Historic Site
- Boston Harbor Islands National Recreation Area
- Boston National Historic Park
- Longfellow House-Washington’s Headquarters National Historic Site
- Minute Man National Historical Park
- Lowell National Historic Park
- Pittsburg, New Hampshire
Have you visited any of these locations? If so, I would love to hear from you. Be sure to check back for travel tips and resources to these locations in the future!