Tucked away in Massachusetts, Minute Man National Historical Park offers peaceful wooded trails while strolling through Revolution history. Wear plenty of bug spray as ticks populate this area.
Top Five Hikes + Places to Explore
- Battle Road Trail – a five mile trail connecting historic sites throughout the park.
- Hartwell Tavern – an authentic period home from the American Revolution.
- North Bridge – located in Concord, this is the site of the “shot hear ’round the world.”
- Patriots’ Weekend – each year the park hosts parades, battle reenactments and ceremonies in mid-April to celebrate Patriots’ Day.
- The Wayside – once a home to many influential authors focused on the war, abolishing slavery and preserving women’s rights.
What are your favorite spots in Minute Man National Historical Park?